Art Licensing: enhancing your product with original artwork
Who can forget those images Norman Rockwell created for Coca-Cola of the modern day Santa Claus? Rockwell’s work for Coke not only helped to brand Coke as the ‘Christmas drink’, the very idea of how Santa Claus should look, was informed by Rockwell’s’ paintings. Whether it be the use of an existing image on a luxury brand, or a custom created original artwork which is then used in advertising and branding of a product, there are many benefits to using original art to enhance your brand. Over the years I have licensed images of my original paintings to a variety of Corporate Brands and Businesses looking to create something memorable for their clients, unique products and services. Here are my thoughts about the benefits of art licensing for Corporate businesses.
Do You Have a Brand or Product That Could Benefit From Original Artwork? Not Sure?
The Art of Brandy Saturley is actively seeking relationships with the following types of brands/ luxury goods for licensing of Saturley’s original imagery;
- Fine Liquor
- Luxury Brands
- Limited Edition Collectors Prints
- Artwork for Novels, Book Covers, Publishing industry
- Film/TV Industry – poster/DVD imagery
- Magazine Cover Art
- NHL / MLB
- Canadian Designers
- Fine Foods
- Entertainment Brands
- Recording industry – album cover art
- Designer Clothing & Goods
- Canadian Brands
Drop us an email with your idea, product, brand and we would be happy to discuss creative ways to bring attention to your business through the use of beautiful and original artwork.
How to license Artwork by Brandy Saturley, for your brand.
STEP 1: contact the artist by email and outline the following;
- company, brand name, product, your role within the company
- outline the audience for the product
- select artworks from the artist catalogue that appeal to you
- outline how many reproductions of the image will be made – for example 100 copies of a magazine cover
STEP 2: artist will read and respond to your email with ideas, options, suggestions and rough quote on cost for image license
STEP 3: together we will decide on the best imagery for your product, either from the existing artist catalogue or a custom creation for your product, brand or business
STEP 4: artist and client will discuss payment terms, typically payment up front before transfer of high resolution imagery, for custom artwork, typically a deposit to begin work and balance due upon delivery of final artwork.
*please note: Brandy Saturley is NOT a graphic designer, Saturley paints original fine artworks that are then photographed, producing high resolution files for client licensing.
Benefits of Licensing Art
- Your Brand will benefit from working directly with a professional artist.
- You Business will build a reliable and ethical relationship working with a professional artist.
- Your Brand will benefit from the protection of the artist’s copyrights.
- You will benefit by working with a professional artist who follows professional standards and values your Corporate Image.
- You will benefit from working with a passionate artist who has the incentive to create remarkable artwork that goes above and beyond your needs
Just like any business there are different levels of artists, as a professional artist that has been working in the Arts for over two decades, I can assure my clients that I will be around to serve them on future projects. My goal is to develop a long term relationship with all of my collectors and corporate clients. A relationship will evolve between you and The Art of Brandy Saturley, as we become a team to promote your business and stay in touch to ensure the project is working for you.
Give them something to talk about; contact the artist directly to discuss enhancing your brand, product, office, production with original Canadian artwork.